Terms & Conditions
Open to 18+ people worldwide. Closes: 23:59 CET 12.12.21. to send your original artwork. 1 Global Winner. Global Prize: 1 board + 250€. Promoter: ANOMY PADDLESUP, SL
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS COMPETITION. Internet access required. The Competition is subject to all applicable national, federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal and local laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Promoter and Data Controller: ANOMY PADDLESUP, SL (“we,” “us” and/or “Promoter”).
- Competition: The title of the competition is the “ANOMY Creative Competition.”
- Eligibility: The Competition is open to individual who are aged 18 and above.
- Internet access is required to enter.
- No purchase is necessary.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entry Period: The Competition opens at 00:01 Central European Time NOVEMBER, 22 2021 and closes at 23:59 Central European Time on DECEMBER, 12 2021. Promoter’s computer is the official clock for the Competition.
- How to enter: Please visit website of the contest, where you will download the template. Follow the instructions provided to create your entry, then send your completed original artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, date of birth, country of residence and email address (together, the “entry”). You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter.
- Eligible entries: For your entry to be eligible for the Competition, it must:
- not breach any of the content or ownership restrictions stated below.
- Content restrictions. Entries which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, breach any of the following restrictions will not be accepted:
- entries that connect consumption of alcohol with sport activities or sports or entertainment personalities;
- entries that are sexually explicit or suggestive (e.g., nudity or pornography);
- entries that promote any activities that may appear unlawful, unsafe or dangerous;
- entries that feature violent, derogatory, profane, vulgar, indecent, racist, or cruel content, including but not limited to words or symbols that might be considered offensive to individuals of any race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group;
- entries that portray Promoter or Promoter’s brands or products in any way that may give rise to public contempt, scandal, disrepute or ridicule or that defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Promoter or other people or companies;
- entries that communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill associated with the Promoter;
- entries that include any picture, drawing or representation of any official flag, symbol, emblems, names or currency of any country, state, province, territory or locality, except in accordance with any prohibitions or restrictions provided for in national, federal, state, provincial, municipal, or local law, regulation, or ordinance; or
- entries which violate any national, federal, state, provincial, municipal, or local law, regulation, or ordinance, or any applicable self-regulatory rules or code of conduct with respect.
- Ownership restrictions. Any entries must be your own original work and cannot contain, incorporate or reference anything that is owned by any third party or entity or would require the consent of any third party or entity in any jurisdiction. Except as otherwise provided by law, entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter harmless for any breach of this provision or the provision regarding third parties, below. This includes:
- trade marks, logos, or trade dress (such as on clothing, or distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others;
- any personal identification;
- copyrighted materials owned by others (including songs, photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media);
- materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any third parties, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public figures, living or dead;
- official emblems, flags, currency (or pictures thereof), or names of any country; or
- any other intellectual property right.
- Third parties. If your entry depicts individuals other than you (the entrant), then:
- you must make all those depicted in the entry aware that you are submitting an entry that depicts them, and obtain their consent.
- if requested, you must provide the release form to the Promoter that all depicted have agreed in writing that you may submit such entry; and
- all those depicted in the entry must be 25 years of age or older (and on request you must be able to provide proof of this) and look 25 years or older.
- There is a limit of one (1) entry per individual to the Competition. If you enter more than one time, only your first entry will be accepted, and all subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple and/or different identities, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void all your entries, and you may be disqualified at Promoter’s sole and anomy discretion.
- Entries must not have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly beyond social media channels (i.e., disclosed beyond your immediate circle of friends and family) through any means previously.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its anomy discretion, to:
- verify the eligibility of any entrant or entry (including their age, place of residence, and originality of the entry);
- disqualify any entrant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Competition or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions;
- disqualify entries from individuals providing creative services to competitors of Promoter; or
- disqualify entrants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf;
- disqualify entrants whose entry/ies are being commercially exploited by other parties; or
- disqualify entrants who otherwise violate any provision of these rules.
- Prize: There is only one (1) prize available for a global winner (“Global Winner”), which will be selected from a jury and then from an Instagram voting.
- The prize for the Global Winner (“Global Winner Prize”) is 1 board of its own collection (including the shipping cost).
- Any other costs or expenses associated with the prize not specified herein will be the responsibility of selected winner.
- The prize(s) is/are as stated and must be accepted as awarded in its/their entirety. Prices are not transferable and there is no alternative prizes or cash substitutes in whole or in part; however, if a prize is not available, Promoter reserves the right to modify or substitute any of the above prizes with an equivalent price of equal or greater value and features. If the winner is not able for whatever reason to accept his or her price, then the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with the Winner Selection Criteria described below and award that prize to another participant.
- Prize funds, where applicable, will be shipped within 1 year of award/acceptance.
- Except where otherwise required by law, any tax liability and reporting is the responsibility of the winner, who may be required to pay tax on the value of the prize.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant[s] to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Competition and/or confirming acceptance of the prize for their prize to be delivered/arranged. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any winner failing to supply accurate information which affects delivery of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winner, including but not limited to age, name and address, as well as their eligibility at the time of winner notification. If a winner[s] is/are unable to prove identity or cannot qualify the information provided at entry, or where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms, prize entitlement will be withdrawn and awarded to a runner up chosen in accordance with the Winner Selection Criteria below.
- Except where otherwise prohibited by law, it is a condition of awarding the price that the winner[s] undertake[s] to take part in all publicity relating to this Competition, including filming and photography, with no further recompense, and the winner gives permission for any content generated in which they appear to be featured across all media channels controlled by the Promoter. The winner agrees to comply with reasonable requests of the Promoter to execute any releases or other documents deemed necessary to effectuate this intent and to behave appropriately at all times, including but not limited to during any filming and price fulfillment.
- Global Winner Selection: Everyone should be free to express themselves; People should be free to love who they choose; Brands should act in a sustainable and transparent way’. The jury will judge entries based on expression of belief (50%), creativity (25%) and originality (25%).
- Licence to Intellectual Property rights in entries: Except where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law, by entering the Competition, and in consideration of its participation in the Competition, each entrant grants the Promoter a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation, as part of the marketing or promotion of the Competition (including featuring the entry on the Competition Website) in any medium and in all channels without any temporary or special limit. This licence shall include the right to create derivative works from the entries and the right, at the Promoter’s sole discretion, to add additional logos, taglines and/or the Promoter’s intellectual property on the artwork. To the fullest extent permitted by local law, each entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to the use above and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights. If an entry is included on the Competition website or is used as part of the marketing or promotion of the Competition, where practicable it will be properly attributed to the submitting entrant. Each participant agrees to sign any and all documents as may be needed under applicable laws to enforce this license.
- Licence to Intellectual Property rights in the entry of the Local and Global Winners: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of the award of the Prize, Global Winner grants the Promoter a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without further royalty, payment or other compensation other than the Prize, for marketing or promotional purposes, in any medium and in all channels, without any temporary or special limit. This licence shall include the right to create derivative works from the entries and the right, at the Promoter’s sole discretion, to add additional logos, taglines and/or the Promoter’s intellectual property on the artwork. To the fullest extent permitted by local law, each Local Winner and each Global Winner agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to the use above and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights. If an entry is included on the Competition Website or is used as part of the marketing or promotion of the Competition, where practicable it will be properly attributed to the you. Each winner agrees to sign any and all documents as may be needed under applicable laws to enforce this license.
- Licence to use the Promoter’s Intellectual Property: You are not granted any rights to use any intellectual property rights of the Promoter for any purpose other than in relation to your participation in the Competition. You are permitted to share your entry on social media, provided you clearly, prominently and conspicuously disclose that it is your entry to the Competition or include the hashtag #anomycompetition and provide a link to the Competition website. In no event shall permission of the Promoter to share your entry be considered appointment to promote the Promoter’s brands.
- Publicity Release. Except where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law, winner authorizes the Promoter and its designees to use the winner’s name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information, biographical data and city and state/province/country of residence in programming, advertising, trade and/or promotional material without compensation or notice, to the extent permitted by law, for use in any and all media now known or hereafter developed in perpetuity and worldwide. The Promoter is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Promoter’s sole discretion, without obligation or compensation. Winner agrees to sign any and all documents as may be needed under applicable laws to enforce this license.
- Similar entries/campaigns: Entrants acknowledge that other entrants may submit entries that may be similar to their own, and that the Promoter may inadvertently develop campaigns in the future which may be similar, and that they will not be entitled to any compensation or right to negotiate with the Promoter over such matters.
- This Competition is in no way endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or any other social media platform. You understand that you are providing your information to ANOMY PADDLESUP, SL Company and not to any social media platform.
- Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability and Release. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in this Competition, each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Promoter, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, the Competition judges, its advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Competition or any Competition-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize. whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Competition, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Competition, the processing or judging of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Competition -related materials. THE RELEASE DOES NOT APPLY TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES CAUSED BY RELEASED PARTIES’ INTENTIONAL OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE, MALICE, OR FRAUDULENT REPRESENTATION.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, and subject to any required legal approvals, the Promoter reserves the right to add additional terms or to waive any of these terms and conditions, or to suspend or cancel the Competition at any stage, in the event fraud, technical failures, or of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these terms and conditions).
- Any decision of the Promoter in respect of the Competition is final in all promotional matters. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
- These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. In case of translation of these terms and conditions the English version thereof will prevail.
- Except where prohibited by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgment, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Competition, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- Subject to local laws according to which a consumer may bring proceedings in the courts for the place where the consumer is domiciled, the laws of TERRASSA (Barcelona, Spain) apply to this promotion, and the Spanish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Winner: Winner’s name, country of residence and entry will be shared, but no other information about the Winner will be made available.
- Rules: The Competition rules are available free of charge to any participant until 1st June 2022 by accessing the Promoter’s website.